The company has its own production bases in Kotelniki, Moscow region, and Yartsevo, Smolensk region, with a total capacity of steel structures up to 1500 tons per month.
Structural steel is produced in accordance with GOST 23118-99 and SP 53-101-98 from rolled sections according to own SSD or customer's drawings. Rolled steel is purchased from the largest metall stores in Moscow and the region, as well as under supply contracts from 500 tn and delivered by our vehicles to the manufacturing site. Strictly new rolled metal products with manufacturer's quality certificates are purchased.
- Input control of rolled metal products is carried out by the Quality Department and Welding Laboratory, if necessary, ultrasonic solidity control of rolled C345 steel sheets and above.
- Blank cutting is performed by high-performance plasma or propane tractors, and manual cutting is also performed on site.
- Special attention is paid to the quality of welding works, semi-automatic welding with fusing electrode in the medium of welding mixture "FOGON" 80% Argon + 20% CO2 produced by Linde Gas Rus LLC in Balashikha is used.
Currently, automatic submerged-arc welding of large-size beams B40-B120 is being introduced. Welding operation control is carried out daily by defectoscopists of the Welding Laboratory. The applied welding technologies are certified by National Agency of Welding Control for dangerous technical devices (see Certificates).
- Anticorrosive protection of finished steel structures is performed according to the design, ground enamels GF-021 or CV, including powder painting. Coverage thickness is controlled selectively by thickness gauges of "Konstanta-K6" type.
- Before dispatch, all products undergo 100% quality control and the customer receives certificates of quality according to GOST 23118-99 (Annex D).
Quality of production of PCF "STEELCON" is confirmed by certificates of conformity "Mosstrojsertifikatsiya" on typical constructive elements (trusses rafters, columns of multi-storeyed frameworks, beams welded and bracings).
The high quality of steel structures manufactured by LLC PCF "STEELCON" is confirmed by their supply to the "Central Olympic Stadium in Sochi" and "FEFU Complex of Buildings for the APEC-2012 in Russky Island, Vladivostok".